Character name: Telyz

Primary spec: Boomkin

Link to your Armory profile:

Recently x-fer so don't have one 

WoL Parses or similar:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20549294/latest/

What addons do you use?

SUF, WA, Big Wigs, Bartender

How did you hear about Midpull, and what made you consider applying?

Elekidx refer me

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

I raid in a top guild in BC and cleared all content up to sunwell when I took a break. I started raiding seriously again at the end of WoD where i clear 13/13M HFC. In the start of legion i create my own guild with some friends just to chill and raid. Everyone stopped playing so I went back to my old guild and clear 7/7M 2/3M and 1/10 M NH atm

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others.

I use all the startfalls and spam them like crazy. Na, I like to be prepared for every fight I go into and watch boomkin PoV in top guilds when they stream content to see what they do to pad them meters =D

Do you have any secondary specs or alternative characters that you feel you play at a similar level to your main? Do you have sufficient gear to be raid viable with these specs/characters? What recent experience do you have playing them?

I have an 870 Fury warrior that I Main tank with in start of expansion for my crap guild. 

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character.  Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don't take the time to sell yourself, there's no reason for us to want to take you. We've worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they're committed to continuing that.

I am a personal trainer in Saint Paul, MN. I recently graduate from college. I always have enjoyed helping with strats on boss kills and being flexible with the classes I play. In BC I played Hunter, Warlock - tanking illidan and Leotheras. Resto druid and shaman when we needed extra heals. I am not afraid of leveling a class to help the guild progress

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Midpull Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum